Wednesday, February 3, 2016

This is 3D Fiber lashes it works better than your regular mascara this gives your eyelashes
To the fullest and makes your eyes pop.
Here is a before pick before I put on the 3D fiber lashes for my eyelashes.
Here is what my eyelashes look like with the 3D fiber lashes made me eyelashes pop and I love
How they turned out.

I feel a lot better with the my makeup on and my 3D fiber.

It's easy to apply only 3 steps and your done. 
Go and get your 3D fiber lashes today.
Please contact Christine Bakelaar
YouniqueBeauty@optimum.net
She is amazing. 
Thanks Christine Bakelaar I love my eyelashes
Had lots of friends ask how and I told them.



1 comment:

  1. Debbie,Your eyes look amazing they were beautiful to begin with but wow they really popped! Just beautiful! If anyone would like to see what else we offer or to get your 3d fiber lash mascara please go to
    www.youniqueproducts.com/christinebakelaar

    Thank you again so much!
    Have a wonderful beautiful Younique day ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete